Shipping Cart (0) Items $0.00
Welcome, Sign In

2015 Runaway Hen

Product Image
2015 Runaway Hen
2015 Runaway Hen

A blend of Chambourcin and Chancellor grapes resulting in a full-rich body, tannic wine with dark color and plum and cider flavors. One of best Michigan red wines in value and quality - Gold Medal winner 2016 Michigan Wine Competition. 

Varietal CompositionChambourcin (65%), Chancellor (35%)
Residual Sugar0.1
Volume750 ml
Cases Produced625
Click on the links below to get information about our
other vintages.
2015 2016 Refosco Superiore
Add to Cart
Sold Out
Subtotal: $0.00
Shopping Summary

There are currently
no items in your cart.

Shop Now


Loading... Modal Background

Please wait while we process your order...